Business Operations and Development Manager
Warner Bros. Discovery
London, United Kingdom
Director International Content Investment and Analytics (FTC Maternity Cover)
Your New Role…
Reporting to the VP International Content Investment, this role will drive insight into our content investment decision making. Drawing on a broad commercial skill-set, the Director will be involved in projects with a wide variety of stakeholders and adjacent teams, enhancing our view of content performance across the lifecycle.
Your Role Accountabilities…
Drive insight into content investment across our markets
Identify and build analysis to pinpoint content investment dynamics and trends across platforms, markets and titles, including:
• Optimal allocation of investment
• Portfolio analytics
• Benchmark KPIs
• Title and trend analysis
Prepare insights for senior management and content stakeholders.
• Support regular reporting cycle as well as ad hoc strategic projects and presentations.
• Work closely with content, programming and production teams to evolve content insight to support how we do business.
Manage dashboard analytics for International
• Work closely with Content Finance Analytics team to develop and evolve tools for International.
• Ensure International insights, variations and requirements are appropriately represented.
• Work closely with peers across BUs to identify and track KPIs in relation to performance dynamics and investment.
• Identify and share best practice.
Strategic involvement in content greenlight process
• Strategic support to greenlight group, evolving review process, identifying key analyses and feedback loops to markets.
• Lead regular analysis around title performance, working closely with wider team.
• Identify insights into process improvement and alignment.
Drive continuous improvement in content analytics
• Build regular cycle of analytics and reporting, raising bar on day to day information availability.
• Support finance and content supply chain initiatives on end to end data flow.
• Provide ad hoc support around strategic questions, projects and presentations to senior leadership.
• Create high quality presentation materials.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Significant background in financial, analytical or commercial discipline.
• Consulting or media and entertainment industry is an advantage.
• Strategic and curious mindset with the ability to convert data into decisions.
• Storytelling skills, adept at translating complex figures for non-financial stakeholders.
• Autonomous self-starter with attention to detail and high quality output.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e215-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.