Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Director eCommerce manages the end-to-end customer experience for Warner Bros. Discovery Global Brands and Experiences eCommerce Shops. They will be expected to drive the successful and flawless delivery of prioritized capabilities while working cross functionally across teams in product, marketing, technology, and shared services. They must have a solid understanding of eCommerce site structures, navigation, digital operations, and fulfillment operations. Responsibilities include owning the E2E customer experience/UX for multiple shops, leading site operations including the features roadmap management and execution, marketing and merchandising site calendaring, customer service, and fulfillment. They will have a keen eye for balancing Customer Experience with technology capabilities and profitability.
The Director eCommerce will drive performance through KPIs and analysis with a focus on profitability, traffic, conversion, AOV and ROI metrics. They will measure results, identifying actionable insights, and routinely communicating with executive leadership.
• Develops and executes a comprehensive eCommerce operation to drive rapid, profitable growth within the context of each brand shop, achieving sales and margin objectives
• Supervises and delivers programs and initiatives.
• Identifies new ways to continuously optimize our fans' eCommerce experience (on site and with product fulfillment) using a data driven approach combined with customer insights, recommending and overseeing execution of all necessary elements
• Supervises an active digital marketing, merchandising, and site content calendar aligned with the brand's business and growth strategy
• Analyzes and assesses the effectiveness of the website and customer experience features. Defines metrics and KPIs and provides regular analysis & performance reports of online performance to Senior Management and stakeholders
• Introduces new reporting and analytics techniques to improve understanding of eCommerce business, and customer segments
• Collaborates with other team members to develop integrated eCommerce campaigns and activations through all digital channels including email, display, social media, mobile and online.
• Prepares annual targets, provides ongoing results analysis and forecasting, and drives prioritization of investments through quantitative business justification
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• 10+ years in digital, ecommerce and/or omni-retail roles
• 5+ years' experience serving as lead to deliver eCommerce experiences in a B2C environment
• Strong understanding of eCommerce shop structures, platforms, and capabilities
• Demonstrated experience in driving the aligned execution of digital marketing, site merchandising and customer experience for a product collection
• Experience with customer service, fulfillment, and shop operations executed through third party providers
• Experience with fashion, apparel and/or licensed product is a plus
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, or equivalent experience
• Must have strong entrepreneurial and strategic orientation; self-driven
• Must be a champion for customer experiences
• Strong critical thinking and quantitative analysis skills required with demonstrated knowledge of eCommerce KPIs and business actions taken from them
• Demonstrated experience using eCommerce performance management resources such as Google Analytics, Shopify dashboards, and/or owned shop dashboards
• High level of financial acumen coupled with strong market instincts and decision-making skills
• Must have strong leadership skills and be able to inspire confidence among subordinates
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required
• Must be able to convey complex information in a clear and succinct manner
• Must be able to convey priorities and strategy effectively to employees at all levels and across functions
• Must be diplomatic and able to build consensus
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to manage a large, matrixed organization and shared resources and balance needs for executive, employee, and stakeholder interactions
• Experience in selecting third party partners and solutions to integrate into digital shops
• Demonstrated attention to detail and examples of successfully leading projects to completion
• Agile, adaptable, and innovative
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communication
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $145,250.00 - $269,750.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpeyx0-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.