Your New Role...
As a member of the Studio Operations Application Team, the Applications Engineer position is responsible for design, development, configuration, delivery, and support of new and existing Studio applications and application integrations. The role achieves goals by collaborating with business and internal and external WB technical teams and technology vendors.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Design, configure, and build scalable applications for complex systems
• Perform and take the lead in designing, developing, and documenting software.
• Collaborate with business partners, technology teams, cyber security and management to ensure project alignment and success
• Provide solutions to improve user experience, customer experiences, and application performance and build metrics for various applications and integrations
• Mentor junior engineering staff through the development process
• Work with managers to drive strategic and tactical initiatives
• Take technical and support ownership of projects
Qualifications & Experiences...
• 2+ years of experience working in backend development in latest technologies
• Must have experience in Java, with the ability to switch between languages and technologies
• Experience with PaaS and IaaS (Google App Engine, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.) platforms
• Experience using web services, SOAP, REST APIs, Relational Database
• Experience in understanding code bases, including API design technique
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent job experience.
• Possesses extensive proven overall software development experience developing solutions using enterprise level best practices. Has strong understanding of software design principals and architecture.
• Has significant experience and proficiency in developing applications on the Microsoft .NET, and Java platforms.
• Exposure to iOS and Objective C.
• Expert knowledge with relational My SQL and MS SQL databases.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and is a strong advocate of a process-driven software development lifecycle.
• Demonstrates sound analytical and diagnostic skills
• Expert Asana skills
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0q556-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.