Remote / Virtual
Designer, Motion Design (Temporary)
Your New Role...
The Motion Designer will be responsible for creating and collaborating on the day-to-day needs of the Motion Design Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Demonstrates ability with motion, layout, typography, visual hierarchy
• Creates consistent, scalable design solutions across all platforms
• Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
• Work closely with senior designers to execute production design work
• Embodies high standards and thoughtful design
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
• Proactively shares work, seeking feedback in an effort for improvement
Qualifications & Experiences...
• Strong design portfolio highlighting motion, layout, typography 3-5+ years experience with editing software.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator (in order of importance)
• Working towards Bachelor's degree in Design or related field preferred
• Experience designing across multiple social platforms
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
• In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyk6b-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.