JOB TITLE: Data Solutions & Analytics Engineering Manager (EMEA)
LOCATION: London, UK
REPORTS TO (Title): Director, Marketing Analytics
Your New Role…
The Data Solutions & Analytics Engineeing Manager will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the WBD streaming consumer to drive Marketing strategies. As part of the Global Marketing Analytics team, they will be responsible for managing a highly skillful analytics team to support EMEA Growth & Retention Marketing teams. They will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources. They will oversee the reporting/measurement framework for all EMEA marketing teams. They will be responsible for collecting reporting/analysis requirements, working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows, and partnering with the analytics engineering team to enable effective dashboards to Marketing teams. They will partner with the Growth Marketing, Retention, and Data Science teams to provide clear recommendations on segmentation, acquisition, media effectiveness, creative strategy, content, retention, and other analyses to drive incremental results for our streaming products. They will dig into the details with marketing teams and synthesize findings for executive presentations. They are an experienced analytics professional who is truly passionate about marketing and data and can manage a team to drive results.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Lead the organization in marketing analytics capabilities, including data visualization, campaign dashboarding, self-service reporting, and data solutions
• Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with analytics, business intelligence, data science, and marketing teams to develop and drive best-in-class marketing strategies
• Lead the analytics and measurement strategies to maximize subscriber growth & retention. Analyze KPI's to identify opportunities to optimize campaign and testing strategies
• Translate and present complex data into actionable insights through analytic deep dives and dashboards.
• Collect reporting/analysis requirements, work with the engineering team to ensure proper data flow, and partner with Marketing teams to provide clear strategic recommendations to drive incremental results for WBD DTC product(s)
• Lead, manage, and develop a global team of skilled analysts responsible for dashboard development, translating data into actionable insights, and providing strategic data-driven recommendations
Qualifications & Experience…
• 6+ years' experience in marketing analytics, with hands on experience supporting various marketing channels, such as paid media and CRM
• 4+ years' experience with data visualization and building a reporting measurement framework; familiarity with Looker a plus
• 3+ years' experience managing a team, including experience building a team from the ground up
• Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable
• Understanding of digital marketing, social, and advertising technologies, such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, Social Ad Managers, AppsFlyer, and/or Braze
• Past experience with customer insights, CRM email & push performance, and driving end to end lifecycle programs
• Understanding of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate) and methodologies to advise with execution and provide insightful results
• Self-starter with a proactive mindset, capable of seeking out and building the necessary relationships throughout the league in order to achieve success
• Ability to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to define metrics, identify requirements and maintain confidentiality.
• Experience managing a team, including experience with remote teams
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d54n20-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.