Your Next Role...
As a Customer Experience (CX) Writer on the CX Content Strategy team, you'll research and write support content about WBD streaming products for our customers and our customer service team. You're something of a computer geek: comfortable with technology, apps, and fixing problems. You also enjoy the challenge of writing simple, conversational content that helps people accomplish tasks. Your attention to detail is impeccable.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Research and write content that enhances the WBD customer experience across our communication channels: email, chat, phone, digital assistant, social, and our help centers.
• Write content to support a wide range of releases, new devices, software updates, promotions, partnerships, shows/movies, and more.
• Partner with the CX Strategy & Operations team to understand common support issues and address them in our content.
• Write escalation responses and templates for our CX Operations team.
• Leverage multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and content recommendations, with a commitment to continuously improve the customer experience. Iterate, test, and optimize content to help uncover the most successful approaches.
Qualifications and Experiences…
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field, highly preferred
• 4+ years of experience, highly preferred with writing online help content for a consumer product (ideally, software)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• Able to translate information into clear and easy-to-understand steps
• A self-starter and creative problem solver, with the ability to write content quickly
• Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience
• Highly organized and detail oriented; able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proficient using quantitative data and qualitative feedback to identify opportunities and inform recommendations
• Able to work autonomously with direction and mentorship
• Possess a customer-centric point of view
• Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
• Thrive in a collaborative, team-focused work environment
• Relentlessly positive, with a 'can't be stopped' attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkywvq-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.