Content Data Project Manager (Project Hire)
Your New Role
Warner Bros. Discovery seeks a Project Manager for the Content Data Services team, responsible for managing title and content metadata for Warner Bros. Discovery. The Project Manager will be responsible for handling key special projects for the team. This role will focus on the company's descriptive metadata and title matching initiatives, including but not limited to title research, title mapping, metadata collection, and metadata quality verifications. The role will work to coordinate and communicate with key stakeholders of the project, provide status updates to leadership, prepare project plans, ensure smooth running of the project, and help maneuver roadblocks for project success. The candidate should be hands on to gain a thorough understanding of tools and data, able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and adapt to new technologies and ideas.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Coordinate with internal teams and vendors for project execution
• Allocate tasks to resources and ensure resource availability
• Provide regular status updates to leadership and escalate to management as needed.
• Develop project plan and track project to ensure all deliveries and milestones are met.
• Coordinate project meetings, communicate meeting notes and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Assist with actual project work, if and when needed.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
• 6+ years of experience in Project Management preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite / Microsoft 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc)
• Experience with team collaboration and documentation software preferred, e.g. Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
• Experience with master data management software and discipline a plus, e.g. SAP, Informatica, Salesforce, Reltio etc., preferred
• Analytical skills: someone who can ask relevant questions at the right time
• Demonstrate initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
• Ability to apply technology in solving business technical problems
• Ability to effectively allocate resources
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task many projects
• Strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong organization and time management skills
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $67,900.00 - $126,100.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwo2j2-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.