Your New Role…
The Cloud Engineer is needed to support the strategy of the company to potentiate digital products and delivers a great user experience to our final users.
Will be responsible of operating and maintaining cloud infrastructure mostly (but not exclusively) in Amazon Web Services. Will act as key point of reference within the team resolving technical and operative queries from the business, providing support and performing troubleshooting using escalation procedures and collaborating with internal and external parties
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Operational Cloud Management: Performs management, operative tasks and deploys of cloud-based applications and services for International digital products
• Designs tools and processes to deploy applications through development, quality assurance and production environments and automates the management and maintenance of cloud infrastructure and services in all product stages
• Documentation: Must demonstrate professionalism in the creation and standardization of documentation, documenting issues and anomalies from collected and analyzed information, also should create and update documentation related to process, troubleshooting and escalation procedures
• Operational Support: Detects, triages and resolves system and performance issues through effective administration of monitoring and alerting configuration, solving problems proactively, using escalation procedures and working cooperatively with other teams, meeting service level agreements and maintaining compliance
• Expand personal technical knowledge
Qualifications & Experience...
• 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent understanding of DevOps culture and principles
• Strong understanding of Infrastructure as a Code platforms / patterns (AWS CDK, Cloud Formation, Terraform, Troposphere)
• Advanced level of written and spoken English
• Experience in GNU/Linux environments and Docker containers
• Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with Continuous Delivery Systems (Jenkins, Code Pipeline)
• Basic usage of version control systems (Beanstalk, GitHub, Bitbucket)
• Advanced implementation and troubleshooting of web applications
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science related degree but candidates with outstanding experience should apply
• Experience using tools software like Redmine or Jira preferred
• AWS Certified Administrator preferred
• Knowledge with scripting languages (Npm, Typescript) preferred
• Experience with Kubernetes preferred
• Experience working with Agile Methodologies preferred
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9j6w7-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.