Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
We are looking for a Cash Application Analyst (temporary for 1 year) to be part of the Order to Cash team based in Buenos Aires. The person will be part of a team working to apply cash for all of the North America WarnerMedia´s business units.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Download, review, reconcile and post all Lockbox/ACH payments on a current and daily basis
• Perform and review periodic cash application reconciliations.
• Review and follow up to minimize unapplied/unidentified cash items.
• Monitor cash application is applied correctly, detecting deviations, and promoting applicable corrective actions.
• Communicate with the collections team and the rest of the OTC team based in Atlanta, to perform daily tasks.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Analytical skills.
• Proficient with Office tools.
• Advanced English Level
• 1/2 years of work experience in a related area (Finance/OTC/Shared Service Center).
• Data Analytics knowledge (Power Bi) preferred
• Experience using PeopleSoft preferred
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5mm43-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.