WBD Global Content Operations are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic BPI & Change Analyst to join the Business Process Improvement and Change team in (LONDON).The BPI team provide a trusted centre of excellence within Global Content Operations, that encourages collaborative operational process efficiencies and contributes to the success of regional, international, and global initiatives.
The primary responsibility of the Analyst role is to support and promote continuous improvement through identifying opportunities for change and solutions for development from an agnostic viewpoint; either within existing function throughout a wide range of workflows, systems, and teams, or within new projects that provides enhancement and evolution to the business.
The Analyst should be an organized, analytical thinker, with a solution driven eagerness to provide results. Applicants should be a team player that shows initiative, discipline, autonomy and wants to have fun. Demonstrated excellent and confident communication are key, as stakeholder engagement varies from regional system users and subject matter experts to International Directors and Global teams.
The role is a hybrid focus of Business Analysis and Change Management. The percentages allocated below are for guidance and will vary depending on the initiative being worked on. If you have experience in business analysis but not change management or vice versa, we'd still invite you to consider applying!
Business and Process Analysis 40 %
• Perform business process analysis activities on projects of varying size/length/risk.
• Gather and document workflows, and system functional requirements.
• Complete gap-analysis on new and existing workflow and processes.
• Identify how to provide efficiency and streamline new and existing business process.
• Define requirements across the business and users on areas identified with proposed improvements or change, capturing concerns, challenges, and the aim of any suggested efficiencies.
• Source detail on key metrics that will help to provide information into solution design.
• Clearly present quantified benefits for making modifications against each variation of a solution.
• Provide process improvement recommendations to the business through gaining an understanding of the workflows throughout the business. This may include areas such as content supply, scheduling, post-production, DTC, channel playout and distribution.
• Assist solution design of new business models that meet needs, drive strategy, and resolve any challenges.
• Budget management, ensuring Return of Investment is quantified and monitored.
Change management 30 %
• Ensure the targeting goal has been communicated clearly to stakeholders.
• Advise how to manage the adjustment and variations of upcoming change.
• Communicate who is impacted and how.
• Plan how to monitor the new process to ensure needs are being met.
• Develop and implement consistent business rules and concepts across various functions as a tool for implementing new features, processes, or modifications.
Stakeholder and Participant management 20%
• Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on the creation of business cases resulting in clearly defined projects and workplans. This may be across all business units such as Content, Distribution, Creative, Ad Sales etc.
• Work with vendors and internal WM stakeholders as appropriate to create feasibility documents, functional design and document technical specifications and requirements.
• Encourage engagement from all teams into the strategic approach to improvements and new initiatives.
• Effectively prioritize ongoing projects by actively partnering with the wider business to understand their goals and objectives.
• Liaison between stakeholders, operations, and technology teams (including 3rd party outsourcers) ensuring that all parties have the information needed to be able to do their jobs, make effective and metrics-based decisions and drive forward objectives and outcomes.
• Management and maintenance of Business relationships throughout the organisation.
Delivery Management 10%
• For certain initiatives, manage the implementation of a project to its completion. This may involve project planning, reporting, risk and issue management, communications planning etc.
• For all projects managed by the team ensure that project definitions, charters etc. are all in place in the appropriate WarnerBros Discovery tools to ensure visibility and support into the Portfolio Delivery Group.
• 2+ years of experience of working on Business Process Analysis, Change Management, Business Transformation or Project Delivery
• Leadership to drive change and influence others
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to all levels up to SVP
• Familiar with SharePoint, Visio, Microsoft Project, or other project management tools
• Excellent Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
• Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Experience with agile/ scrum/ waterfall development methodologies
• Operational experience within the media industry
• Experience with digital media with experience in linear broadcast/streaming/OTT/DTC media
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
• Experience with programming and conducting analysis in data scripting languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R etc.), or similar analytical languages.
• Advanced experience pulling and analysing large and complex data sets (preferably using programmatic methodologies)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6j890-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.