• Keep track of Newsgathering expenses and bank reconciliations.
• Assist in monthly and quarterly closing processes by ensuring timely and accurate entries and variance analysis.
• Manage Film Management Balance Sheet reconciliations and analyze open items.
• Monitor and collect data from automatic interface processes in Subledgers.
• Prepare internal and external audits, identify and preparing accurate information.
• Ensure reporting requirements and timeliness is met.
• Create and propose process improvements and document them into Desk procedures.
• Graduates or advanced students from Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or the equivalent.
• ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft).
• Strong knowledge of MS office tools.
• English Skills (Intermediate or Advanced). Encouraged to speak and write frequently and fluently.
The Nice to Haves
• Teamwork skills and collaboration
• Excellent communication skills.
• Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for issues with no pre-established answer.
• Organized with a methodical approach, to manage a wide range of activities.
• Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly while battling with meeting up with deadlines.
• Able to work independently and manage shifting priorities.
• Enthusiasm and involvement in improving business processes
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmqopv-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.