Associate Remote Ops Manager (Temporary)
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
The Remote Operations Associate Manager will assist with day to day functions of the Warner Bros Discovery Sports Remote Operations department focusing on remote shows. Duties include booking logistics such as flights, hotel, ground transportation, hotel room blocks, invoice processing, budget tracking and preparation of production materials for distribution.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Book travel logistics for technical crew sports productions
• Work closely with vendors on accommodation requests
• Collaborate with various groups within the organization on event setup, execution, and postmortem
• Expense and per diem processing and tracking for technical crew
• Process monthly Corporate Meeting Card
• Process invoices
• Budget tracking
• Communicate the status of various production materials
• Assist the Remote Operations Manager with setup of tent pole events
• Meet tight deadlines for various items while working on various events
Qualifications & Experience...
• 5-8 years of experience in TV Production; preferably Sports Production
• Computer literacy in Microsoft – Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience in Concur and Ariba is a plus
• Strong multitasking skills
• Strong communication skills
• Highly motivated and detailed orientated
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• This position is Atlanta based
• Travel as needed
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx5881-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.