Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Consumer Digital + Platforms team, part of Warner Bros Discovery's global technology organization, is looking for an Associate Product Manager, Content Management to help shape the editorial and user experience of our Entertainment platform. You will play a supporting role in creating industry-leading digital products that enable our storytellers and marketers to reach millions of fans across the globe.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will focus on the platform's content management system (CMS) and related data feeds. These are used by our portfolio of well-known brands (e.g. HBO, TNT, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim) for their consumer-facing digital products, as well as third-party platforms. You will ensure our platform evolves to meet the needs of these stakeholders and our own team.
Responsibilities extend end-to-end across all phases of product development including discovery, feature scoping and definition, communication, management, launch, analysis and iteration. You will work very closely with Engineering and should develop domain expertise in CMS and data models to help guide the team. An understanding of how content is displayed, curated and personalized in owned-and-operated experiences and partner ecosystems is expected.
• Partner with internal and cross-functional teams to help define the near-term and long-term roadmap for our internal publishing platform.
• Discover, define, prioritize, and document product requirements from editorial, marketing and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with engineers, product designers and content managers to optimize the editorial experience and evolve the CMS in support of user-facing features that depend on it.
• Ensure high-quality delivery of new features and capabilities through a closehands-on partnership with delivery, engineering, and QA teams.
• Define, monitor and analyze key performance indicators and make recommendations based on data to improve the product and user experience.
• Help to define training, onboarding and support plans for new capabilities and workflows.
• Partner with peer PMs across the org to ensure alignment, proper integration, and sequencing into unified product roadmap.
• Help identify and resolve operational issues.
• 3+ years of experience in product management, content management, business analysis and/or engineering
• Hands-on Experience with understanding of content management systems and data feeds, preferably in the media or entertainment industry
• Ability to align business and technical teams to develop and execute a product roadmap
• Ability to create clear, and concise business and functional and technical product requirements
• Success working within a highly matrixed organization
• Experience using analytics and data to inform product decisions and measure success
• Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
• Experience with a headless Drupal CMS and data/API interactions /or GraphQLa serious plus
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or similar tracking and documentation tools
• Experience with consumer-facing websites and apps
• Familiarity with UI/UX best practices and tools
• Experience with international products and audiencesization
• Passion for TV, movies and/or entertainment-focused fan communities
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb68yk-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.