At WBD, we won't chase the market; we will define it. We bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today, and we do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment, and the support to be the best. Join our Warner Brothers Discovery team and show us your best.
Your New Role
As the Associate Product Manager, CX Data & Insights, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Data team. You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for HBO Max, Discovery+, and many other Warner Brothers Discovery products with a focus on crafting a best-in-class customer support program. As an Associate Product Manager, you will help us evolve our reporting and insights capabilities for our business partners globally, with an emphasis on our data architecture and supporting our processes and structures to help improve
our customer advocate experience.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Serve as CX Data & Insights representative and provide analytics support for weekly operational health meetings led by CX Operations team
• Create reports and ensure data accuracy for internal and external stakeholder insights, including helping to review and maintain reporting accuracy across global brands & products. These reports may be created in support operation and data visualization tools such as Tableau CRM, Salesforce, and Looker
• Collaborate closely across CX team to achieve established objectives and goals based on analysis of CX and Ops performance.
• Serve as a partner to CX stakeholders, building relationships, understanding their needs, and relentlessly prioritizing requests in order to best serve the customer.
• Support the management, intake, and actioning of ad-hoc reporting, data, and dashboard requests from internal and external stakeholders
• Work with cross-functional teams (UI/UX, CX Operations, development, QA) to support the successful design, delivery, and execution of CX solutions.
• Help build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including Data Engineering, Product Analytics, Marketing, Program Management, and Operations.
Qualifications and Experience
• 1-3 years' experience with data analysis and reporting
• Bachelor's degree in closely related discipline and/or relevant work experience, with experience and/or demonstrated interest in the streaming / entertainment industry preferred.
• Experience with creating, updating, auditing, and reporting data in CRM database environments, with a preference for Salesforce or similar CRM tools, as well as familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau and Looker.
• Analytically driven, with a high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data, including being able to provide actionable insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience while developing expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry as a whole.
• A highly collaborative and proactive self starter able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment. Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills are key to success in this role, as well as the ability to relentlessly prioritize requests to the benefit of WBD and our customers.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9kpp9-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.