As an Associate of Content Strategy & Analysis, you will be joining the team responsible for developing and implementing content strategy across WBD's global streaming portfolio, evaluating content performance and trends, and providing insights and recommendations to leadership to influence decision making. This role requires a high level of collaboration with partners across WBD – the right person for this role is the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in ambiguity, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges. The Associate position will play a key role in supporting relationships across teams and delivering high quality work in one of the highest priority business initiatives at Warner Bros Discovery.
• Help develop frameworks and analyses for assessing key strategic questions facing the business, including such areas as:
• Evaluating how much and what type of content to invest in
• Identifying content performance indicators and trends
• Assessing title and portfolio level performance
• Help develop and implement benchmarking systems and processes to support analyses and recommendations
• Collaborate with other teams, especially Data & Analytics, Finance, Research, and Business Intelligence, to build the tools and processes necessary to drive strategy and analysis initiatives
• Support Content and other DTC teams in understanding current performance on the platform, connecting content insights to business opportunity
• Have a general understanding of industry trends and competitive activity and a desire to learn more
• Provide support for senior management, including strategy reviews, board presentations, and other leadership meetings
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-5 years of work experience, including 1-3 years in Consulting, Investment Banking, and/or Corporate Strategy -- particularly in the media and entertainment and / or direct-to-consumer space
• Excellent analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities, with a deep attention to detail
• Superior ability to synthesize the output from analyses, identify the ''so-what,'' develop early hypotheses, and propose the next line of inquiry
• Experience in building executive-level materials, with a keen eye for presentation design, and the ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
• Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Passion for entertainment, love for content and avid viewer, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends while figuring out what the future will look like with a relentless focus on creating and improving consumer value.
• Collaborative and diplomatic by nature, but also willing to take and defend data- and analysis-backed positions in the ongoing process and dialogue around content selection.
• The successful candidate must be motivated, disciplined, taking initiative and be able to work effectively autonomously.
• Should be energetic, positive, and resilient with a demonstrated ability to influence, build relationships, and drive projects among cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• Familiarity with the Google Suite of collaboration software
• Must have the legal right to work in [ INSERT COUNTRY / MARKET / REGION HERE ]
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpwe10-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.