Associate Campaign Manager (LA)
Associate Campaign Manager
Warner Bros Discovery is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. The Associate Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients. The primary purpose of this position is to precisely execute all WBD sold digital campaigns with an emphasis on video and display advertising across web, mobile, & connected TVs. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical ad requirements, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads within our ad serving tools, and monitoring campaign performance after launch. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail, thrive within a fast-paced environment, and have a fundamental understanding of online media & advertising.
Setup & Traffic Campaign
• QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services.
• Answer any technical questions from Client Success & Sales teams.
• Complete the setup and scheduling of campaigns within FreeWheel and GAM, trafficking various creative formats.
Troubleshooting Campaign Issues
• Manage the creation of test pages.
• Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign.
• Monitor campaign launch to ensure all placements within the campaign launch flawlessly.
• Monitor 1st and 3rd party delivery – then report any discrepancies and troubleshoot where necessary.
• Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with the Client Success team.
• Continually monitor campaign performance throughout the flight of the campaign, ensuring full delivery and provide optimization recommendations, as well as applying knowledge to highlight opportunities for prospective advertisers.
• Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company.
• Flexibility and willingness in handling other related tasks, when needed.
• Weekend & after-hours support, as required for business continuity.
• One year of media & advertising experience within a media or agency environment.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exceptional organization skills with attention to details.
• Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization.
• College degree or similar work experience recommended.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk5pk0-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.