Carpenter, Scenic Services
Warner Bros. Discovery
Art Director, Studios (Temporary)
Your New Role…
• WarnerMedia Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them.
• If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.*
• This role is one of many for which we actively recruit – please check the WarnerMedia Careers site often to see if there are other postings for which you may be a fit.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Responsible for realizing the vision of the director or producer visually on the set or location.
• Must be a good communicator and team player and able to work with various budgets and timelines.
Qualifications & Experience….
• Please provide a credits list for all Art Department work for film or television, large or small productions.
• Must have a minimum of 2-4 years' experience in Studio production, minimum 2 years' experience in Art Direction, understanding of entertainment production workflows, and be a team player.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvv6z0-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.