Your New Job:
GO-Tech (Global Operations Technologies) team is a part of the Warner Bros. Discovery Technology group and are responsible for the software and hardware solutions which run physical operations, globally. The area of focus encompasses four main pillars:
• Tours & Retail
• Studio Operations
• Physical Security
• Global Real Estate
This role sits within the Physical Security pillar, which supports the security systems including Access Control, CCTV, and Threat Monitoring, throughout WBD locations worldwide.
This role is a key technical resource who will work with the team to ensure the successful day to day operational running of our physical security systems, globally. This will include, but not be limited to, supporting new system implementations, delivering upgrades, application and data migrations, and technical support/BAU.
You will be part of the Physical Security Technology group for Warner Bros. Discovery, working in close collaboration with peers from our other pillars and leveraging technical specialists as needed, across the wider Warner Bros. Discovery Technology group.
This a great opportunity to excel in a fast-paced environment, encompassing a varied range of physical security applications including cloud and on-prem technologies. You will have the chance to focus on initiatives within numerous business areas, across multiple international sites.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• A minimum 3 years of experience in application support and delivery, desktop/server hardware support and network troubleshooting
• A solid understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations is required, whilst strong experience in any of the following is highly desirable: Access Management systems, CCTV systems, Key Management, Visitor management and PSIM systems is preferred.
• Prior experience in multi-geography implementations is preferred
* Please note that this is a hybrid position. Reporting onsite 2-3 times per week is required.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at Warner Bros. Discovery.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe111-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.