Your New Role…
This position exists to support, and lead, the AP function within the P2P workstreams of Warner Bros. Discovery. This person will execute action plans with the purpose of driving successful outcomes and effective customer relationships resulting in improved Procure to Pay processes and related working capital efforts. This role will have managerial responsibilities for captive and BPO operations to ensure they are performing tasks including but not limited to accounts payable processes, SOX compliance; dispute management, maintaining a robust controls environment.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Oversee and execute end to end AP service delivery composed of invoice processing, payments, training, and user support. Serve as a subject matter expert in AP processes & technologies (SAP SRM, Ariba, PeopleSoft, Oracle, OpenText VIM, SAP ECC) for non-content spend
• Ensure team is prepared and has the necessary resources to perform best in class AP service delivery, inclusive of training, coaching and self-empowerment. Ensure resources are adequately trained and processes are supported and meet regulatory requirements and service level agreements (SLAs). Serve as escalation point for BPO/captive providing customer service support and general PTP queries
• Collaborate with global P2P operational staff to organize and monitor the use of resources required to provide high quality and cost effective P2P service delivery; review lagging steps in the P2P lifecycle, identify delays and drive to resolution
• Responsible for SOX compliance across P2P applications, including identification of control weaknesses and implementation of necessary corrective procedures
• Lead the reporting and filing of 1099 and CA590
• Lead the P2P involvement in system changes, improvements and related testing as required and support projects, acquisitions and organizational changes where needed
Qualifications & Experience…
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field is preferred
• Experience with delivering world class / proactive customer service to internal and external stakeholders
• Minimum 6-8 years' experience in Accounting or Finance
• Accounts Payable, Billing and Finance experience required
• Experience leading a global and diverse team
• Experience in the Media Industry and/or Media Sales is preferred
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience with ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6op0-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.