Your New Role
The P&C Transformation & Org Effectiveness team define & deliver large scale transformation programmes & initiatives across to enable delivery of the People & Culture strategy and support the organizational strategy
The team works with People & Culture leaders to help shape, deliver and implement P&C transformation initiatives enabling operational efficiencies, cost optimization, business process improvement and automation to deliver return on investment.
The P&C Transformation and Change Analyst will play assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of project and change management related activities for large scale projects. The role will collaborate with key project and cross-functional stakeholders to design and deliver the organizational change.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Collaborate with senior change management professionals, project teams & key stakeholders to develop a change management plan that aligns with project goals and objectives.
• Support the documentation of change management plans, considering key audiences impacted by the change and the relevant engagement, learning/training and adoption that will be needed.
Stakeholder Engagement & Communications
• Support the delivery of key communication to keep employees informed and engaged throughout the project by developing key communications throughout the project
• Support drafting clear and compelling messages that articulate the benefits and rationale for HR changes.
• Manage the timely dissemination of communications by developing clear methods to send communications e.g. distribution lists; project branding etc
Change Impact Analysis & Readiness Assessment
• With support from senior change management team, develop toolkits and templates to capture change impacts and readiness
• Populate readiness assessments and change impacts, to understand the organization's preparedness for upcoming changes & considerations for change
• Training and Development:
• Create engaging templates for end user training, with support/direction of senior change team
• Create engaging training materials, user guides, and resources to facilitate seamless knowledge transfer.
Change Champions & Support Network
• Assist in managing key change champions and advocates within the organization, including key communications to them and collecting feedback throughout the project and change program
• Manage feedback from change champions/networks to incorporate into project delivery or change plans
Qualifications & Experience
• 1+ years of experience prefered in change management, transformation, or a similar role.
• Basic understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and best practices.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and interact with individuals at various levels of the organization.
• Enthusiasm for learning about change management principles, methodologies, and best practices.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Previous exposure to change management, project management, or organizational development is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
• Willingness to take direction from senior team members and contribute as part of a cohesive team.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Must have a legal right to work in the US
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv29nm-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.