Your New Role…
The Administrator, Publishing Operations helps maintain DC's product metadata through the creation and maintenance of current and historic records in various databases. Under the supervision of the Data Asset Manager, this position creates and updates product setup in addition to reporting program bugs when found.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Works with the Data Asset Manager to create series and items in Dynamics NAV, clean and update historical records, test system enhancements, and report system bugs.
• Updates product metadata based on incoming requests and existing business practices.
• Updates corresponding metadata in external systems.
• Reviews original materials' covers for correct information on InSite.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience…
• At least three years of experience in data management, analytics, operations, and/or a related field required.
• Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and SharePoint required.
• Must have the ability to organize, handle large amounts of detailed work, and pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks and project elements simultaneously.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and in writing) with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Operations, Data Management, or a related field is strongly preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Dynamics NAV or similar ERP system(s) is strongly preferred.
• Prior work experience developing and maintaining databases strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of the publishing industry preferred.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $42,006.00 - $78,010.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpqww9-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.