Your New Role
Supports the VP Latin America Theatrical Marketing and LATAM Regional Team in the day-to-day operation and communication with Home Office and individual markets regarding the creation, development, and adaptation of marketing campaigns for the promotion of Warner Bros. Pictures theatrical films to meet global and local strategic needs.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Create market campaign overview planning decks and help review local plans to ensure alignment with global strategy
• Lead special projects such as costume characters ordering and strategy, premium items, creative content recordings, among others
• Along with the Director of Marketing, review and approve OOH executions including billboards, bus shelters, in cinema assets, mall takeovers, standees, and other static media executions
• Provide support for onboarding new in-market users to the company processes and systems, as well as assistance with access/credentials, guidelines, deadlines, etc...
• Coordinate specific publicity projects, such as nomination decks & grids, and other task as need for publicity junkets and events. Coordinate the localization of production notes and other publicity materials for the region
• Support the VP with basic administrative responsibilities such as managing calendars and meetings scheduling, agendas, executive summaries at meetings, travel/ticketing coordination and expense reports, billing and payments, systems credentials, among others
• Keep account and ensure all media plans and budgets are approved and input into the systems
• Coordinate the film title approval process for Portuguese and Spanish speaking
• Create wrap reports per film for all LATAM pan regional activities
• Create summary decks by film with survey information pertaining to the LATAM markets
• Track, manage, and organize deliverables while meeting deadlines and maintaining department records, & report weekly creative updates for Spanish language materials.
Qualifications & Experience…
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field required
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Marketing/Advertising/Publicity strongly preferred
• Fluent in Spanish (mandatory for the LATAM team and contact with the territories) and working knowledge of Portuguese (preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Suite
• Strong creative eye and intuition, attention to detail and follow through
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines in a very fast-paced ever-changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter, independent critical thinker
• Ability to work well under pressure and have strong attention to detail
• Must have a high degree of motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
• Ability to keep track of ongoing activity and status reports regarding campaign activities
• Previous experience working in areas of audio/visual materials and/or print production helpful
• Previous experience with components of print and broadcast campaigns preferred
• Previous experience in International useful, specifically Latin America
• Previous experience with theatrical marketing
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $42,209.00 - $78,389.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnyo45-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.