Senior Financial Accounting Analyst
Walt Disney Television
At Walt Disney Television, you'll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and find new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your chance to be part of a transformative team and culture.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accounting Analyst interested in making an impact with a leading company. We are seeking an individual energized by relationships and motivated to make continuous improvement that matters.
This individual will have the opportunity to help drive accounting, external reporting and management reporting for various media business units, as well as the chance to work directly with senior leadership.
• Prepare journal entries for TVN Network Entertainment and WDT Addressable Ad Sales
• Prepare the SEC P&L financial statement variance analytics
• Prepare the detailed departmental Flash P&L with variances
• Research account variances on balance sheet and income statement for external and management reporting
• Prepare the Balance Sheet variance analytics and related quarterly account reconciliations
• Prepare all necessary financial disclosures
• Work with WDT Finance to ensure consistent reporting
• Verify compliance with company policies and procedures
• Investigate variances and provide resolution of accounting issues
• Demonstrate understanding of internal controls to ensure SOX compliance
• Perform EDP reporting/analysis
• Assist with annual 10K
• Drive process improvement by identifying solutions to issues identified as part of the ''After Action Review'' process
• 4 year Accounting degree
• 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience
• Experience in public accounting preferred
• CPA Candidate
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.