CX Systems Manager
London, United Kingdom
This role, within The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) Media Networks Research team, is responsible for representing the voice of the consumer and putting the consumer at the heart of business decision making.
The purpose of the Senior Cross-Media & Data Operations Analyst, is to support the Europe & Africa networks with audience and performance insights and marketplace context across content and viewing trends from linear and non-linear platforms. The role will be dedicated to analysing and linking platform data within different genres: Kids & Family, Factual and General Entertainment.
This role will support the Cross-Media Senior Research Manager, and work in partnership with the overall Media Networks Research and Insight team.
• Support the Content Planning and Analysis team in greenlight evaluation for Disney+ original productions through insightful content analysis and data pulling
• Partnering with Media Network team to provide analysis around broadcast VOD and its contribution to overall viewing
• Responsible for integration of industry tools for SVOD landscape measurement into our analysis repertoire and be main point of contact for supplier and internal power user
• Implement YouTube and/or Social Media listening data points in regular content analysis evaluation
• Produce 3rd party data reports and support the Senior Manager in championing across LOBs
• Partnering with the broader research team in evolving insights and trends for specific stakeholder groups
• Support the Senior manager with due diligence activities for newly adopted tools running stress-test analysis for data robustness and reliability
• Ownership in maintaining and updating centralised cross-platform data classification dictionaries to the higher standards of accuracy
• Responsible day to day relationship with Data Platform team in developing and maintaining tools and databases and providing conduit with broader media research team
• Working with local market research teams within Europe & Africa, sharing best practice and guidance where applicable
• Ensure specific insights support the local UK business
• Build independent relationships and be comfortable presenting across functions focused on the genre
• Manage and train intern activities
• Experience in data visualisation, database and analytics tools (preferable skills but not essential)
• Highly numerate and excellent analytical skills, including data manipulation
• Outstanding attention to detail and ability to manipulate large datasets
• Excellent organisational, written and presentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build clear insight from analysis & presentation of research data from a variety of sources
• Experience within a broadcaster or media research consultancy setting
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience using Power BI, Tableau or Power Query – creation of PBI Dashboard is a plus
• Experience in audience measurement tools, e.g. TechEdge
• Desirable experience with digital platforms such as YouTube Analytics or any Social Listening tool
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.