The Production Coordinator (PC) works in the Production Management department on feature length films, short films and special projects. The PC works within and among production departments to lead projects by facilitating discussions, communicating the strategy, coordinating deadlines and tracking project progress. Under the leadership of the Production Supervisor, this position collaborates with creative department leaders to identify scope of work, maintain schedules and flag leadership when project expectations may not be met.
The PC ensures the accuracy of reported information. This includes collaborating with artists to ensure assignments are delivered on time; proactively looking for ways of improving schedules and processes. The PC also supports and assists Production Assistants in understanding their role in the production process. The position reports to the Production Supervisor.
• Proactive & able to work effectively independently, seeking guidance when necessary
• Positive attitude; demonstrating the ability to be resourceful and flexible
• Demonstrated ability to work with discretion and be sensitive to confidential information
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work as part of a team
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasking, organization and follow-thru skills in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written & verbal
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote, Google Docs
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a professional working environment
• Previous Disney, agency or production experience
• Education or professional experience in animation
• Experience using Shotgun (production tracking software)
• College degree or equivalent preferred
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vemq-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.