- Full Time
Job DescriptionMultimedia Marketing Consultant - WALB
WALB-TV is the dominant #1 news station and is an award-winning NBC / ABC affiliate in Albany, GA. WALB began broadcasting in 1954 and was the first Gray Television Station. WALB covers and serves more than 40 counties across South Georgia. WALB is a powerhouse advertising solution, offering clients multiple solutions that include television, digital, video and email marketing.
WALB is seeking energetic and confident marketing consultants to join the sales team. New marketing consultants will help develop and deploy strategic marketing plans for local, regional, and national businesses across South Georgia.
Candidates will be expected to maintain current clients while building a new client base. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge for advertising and how it works across both television and digital marketing platforms. Ideal Candidates can assist in developing effective, memorable, and creative campaigns that deliver results to clients. All applying candidates should be knowledgeable about marketing, marketing benefits and address any concerns that clients may have.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve all broadcast and digital sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Maximize share of business from an assigned list of local and regional accounts
- Develop new revenue through selling sponsorships, digital solutions, and Premion OTT
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Organize and prioritize business to successfully meet goals and deadlines
- Build effective verbal & written marketing presentations
- Manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complete understanding of how digital platforms work with marketing and as a user
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High energy & self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Driver's License and reliable transportation
Come join our dynamic sales team, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
WALB-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwj52k-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.