Lifestyle Show Prod./Digital Content Prod./Booker - WAFF
WAFF is the dominant television and digital media station in the Tennessee Valley. For over 66 years WAFF has served North Alabama and is the most trusted source for news and weather. Affordable living, great outdoor adventures and close proximity to major cities make Huntsville an exciting opportunity for career growth.
WAFF is looking for a producer/booker for our Emmy nominated lifestyle show, Tennessee Valley Lilving. We are looking for a leader who can assist in putting together a daily one hour entertainment and lifestyle program that engages and entertains our audience.
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Book guests, maintain show calendar and create content for Tennessee Valley Living
• Greet and manage communication with live guests during show preparation and broadcast
• Produce engaging social media and digital content
• Work with Sales Department on all sponsored elements of the show
• Editing experience (Adobe Premiere, After Effects and/or Edius) preferred
• Must be energetic, positive and great in a team environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must have the ability to stay up to date on current events; what's popular, trendy, etc.
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
WAFF-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g61onn-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.