Creative Service Producer - WAFF
WAFF TV is NBC Affiliate in Huntsville Alabama, and the dominant broadcast station and digital operation in the Tennessee Valley. Huntsville is one of the fastest growing cities in the country.
WAFF 48 is searching for a creative Marketing Producer. The ideal candidate is someone who can create new, unique, and innovative content promoting news content in a competitive market. As Marketing Producer, you will work closely with the Marketing Director, producing topical special reports, proof-of-performance and image promos featuring our ''On Your Side'' and ''First Alert Weather'' brands. Great candidates excel at writing, editing and cinematography. You must be a self-motivator, highly organized and willing to juggle multiple projects; at times with short deadlines. An eye for detail and learning new skills is key to success. If you've wanted to create high-end, award winning content; with the right equipment and team, this is the position for you!
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write, edit and produce News TSRs, Image, and Proof of Performance promos.
- Film talent in-house and on location including b-roll for projects.
- Attend meetings regarding ratings and research to help execute marketing strategy.
- Work closely with reporters and producers on special assignments.
- Engage the public during station events in a professional setting.
- Assist with internal and external media platforms including digital, social and radio.
- Compelling writer. Recognizes how to craft an engaging message focused on viewer benefit.
- Experience with DSLR cameras and audio equipment. In-depth knowledge of Canon C100 a plus.
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on After Effects and Premiere.
- Familiar with marketing research. Understands the importance of targeting a specific audience.
- Ability to complete projects with little supervision and practice good editorial judgment.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- FAA Part 107 Drone Certification helpful.
- BA in Journalism, Marketing, Film/Video or other related field is preferred. Can be substituted for 2+ years experience in media marketing, advertising, or promotion.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm52n6-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.