The Manager of Media Insights will join a growing team responsible for reporting on advertising campaigns across all lines of business. You will be a key member of the Vox Insights and Innovation group, working with stakeholders across revenue operations, vox creative, and sales teams to analyze and improve advertisers' performance, in support of their marketing initiatives.
Your work will translate into high-quality and actionable insights to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities. Day to day, this role will include activities like gathering, verifying, and reporting on key marketing metrics and KPIs and generating campaign, audience and vertical insights.
This role will be an individual contributor role with the opportunity for people management responsibilities as business expands. They can perform as a leader with minimal supervision while proactively resolving issues. It is critical that this person is able to handle a high volume of work across all categories.
What you'll do:
• Act as the main point of contact for Growth division (which consists of ~16 sellers) as it pertains to pre-sale and post-sale needs
• Pre-sale function involves: pulling together information around Vox Media Networks and its audiences to respond to RFPs, developing visual presentations and one-sheets, and driving efficiencies as it relates to providing data for the sales process. The work entails heavy Comscore usage, as well as the ability to utilize primary and industry research and tools as needed
• Post-sale function involved: providing client reporting template support, interpreting data to provide optimization suggestions, developing reports with actionable recommendations, and presenting findings. The work entails heavy Excel and Looker usage, the ability to use individual analytics systems such as Moat and GA, and a deep understanding of GAM
• Develop strong working relationships and adapt processes/feedback loops with internal and external clients and handle client-facing interactions that involve deep education sessions and recommendation implementation
• Develop and consistently fine tune roadmap for enhancing the value brought to internal teams and clients
• Scope and execute large scale analyses & thought leadership pieces as time permits
• As the team grows the role will evolve and this person will be expected to make recommendations that contribute towards efficiencies and team/business structure decisions and work with Data Solutions team on enhancing internal scalable, self-serve solutions
• Work on ad hoc requests as needed
What you'll bring:
• BA/BS preferred with 4+ years experience in internal and client-facing analysis roles
• Understanding of marketers' challenges through relevant job experience
• Experience in presale insights and post-sale reporting is a must
• Prior experience working with sales teams is a must
• Experience with Comscore is a must
• Very strong Excel experience
• Experience with Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics
• Proven ability to design, manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and quantitative skills
• Strong understanding of methodology, data & systems from a broad range of research providers, including emerging tools and methods
• Previous knowledge with analytics and data interpretation
• Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for the advertiser
• Data-driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
• Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
• Willingness and ability to learn
• A proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and successful teamwork and collaboration
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn414-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.