As the Head of Industry, you will be responsible for designing, managing and executing the Entertainment go-to-market partnership strategy for Vox Media. The Entertainment category remains a high-growth vertical for the company and you will use your expertise, knowledge and experiences to lead a team of sales professionals helping our most trusted advertising partners to unlock the full potential of their brands through a unique blend of premier content offerings, high-value audiences, and cutting-edge technology. Your primary responsibility as Head of Industry is to drive and grow revenue nationally in the Entertainment & Gaming verticals by developing a strategy that aligns with broader company goals and puts your team in a position to succeed.
This is a high-energy job, requiring proven leadership, persistent and persuasive interactions with senior clients, deep digital, social and video expertise, and the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and senior management to achieve broader company goals. The Head of Industry will be highly visible within the advertising community in the Entertainment & Gaming verticals and own high-level agency + client relationships.
What you'll do:
• Lead team of digital media sales professionals to drive campaign performance and act as primary liaison to senior leadership.
• Formulate and execute digital advertising strategy that aligns with the company's business objectives.
• Manage senior-level relationships with advertising partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges, needs and expectations.
• Attract and retain sales talent to drive revenue growth.
• Guide the creation of presentations and narratives that demonstrate the value of Vox Media to Entertainment & Gaming clients.
• Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Vox Media's advertising products and solutions.
• Ensure achievement of goals related to successful campaign completion, product quality, on-time delivery, and client satisfaction.
• Work with the team to identify opportunities for optimization and/or growth of existing accounts to facilitate stronger relationships and increase revenue.
• Work closely with senior management to manage internal revenue expectations and forecasting.
What you'll bring:
• 10+ years of experience in client strategy, marketing, advertising sales and management, with a heavy focus on the Entertainment vertical.
• Deep knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology and its competitive landscape.
• Experience partnering with and influencing cross-functional teams.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• A strong track record of accurate forecasting and revenue growth.
• Well established senior relationships within the Entertainment & Gaming verticals, both at the agency and client.
• A deep understanding of the industry's key issues.
• Willingness to travel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkem24-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.