FP&A Manager (Sales Compensation)
What you'll do:
• Own the management, review and preparation of Vox Media's sales and bonus compensation process.
• Calculate and process payment for all bonus payments in conjunction with the Accounting department.
• Provide monthly and quarterly reporting on sales compensation metrics and trends.
• Provide systems management of Vox Media's sales compensation tool (Xactly)
• Manage and update the sales bonus plan structures in partnership with Legal, Accounting, Sales, and Executive departments.
• Perform monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliations.
• Develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets (monthly and quarterly).
• Improve financial performance by analyzing periodic results; monitoring variances to budget and prior forecasts, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management.
• Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the Bonus accrual and forecast process.
• Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of the company. financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
• Minimum five (5) years performing financial analysis in business services. Experience in sales compensation, highly desirable.
• Experience in building sales compensation plans across unique business units.
• Experience with Xactly software is a plus.
• Strong financial modeling skills is a must with superior analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models.
• Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models with an ability to think strategically and systematically.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
• Proven ability to provide insight and recommend sound solutions to complex issues
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet schedule commitments in accordance with departmental timelines.
• Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute in a team first environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
Bonus Points for:
• Media Industry Experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89w6q-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.