Experiential Producer (Temporary)
As part of the Vox Media Experiential Team you will work across many different custom advertiser events and tent-pole events including, but not limited to Code Conference, Vulture Festival, Sundance Film Festival, How I Get It Done events, Pivot Schooled and new franchises under development.
What We're Looking For:
Temporary support on: Concept, budget development and execution for custom events, editorial initiatives and marketing partnerships. Production support on select tentpoles, custom events, editorial initiatives and key additional projects including production and execution of virtual and in person events and activations.
What You'll Do:
• Participate in internal brainstorms and concept development for RFP's, RFI's and proactive pitches and bring big creative thinking, writing and visual presentation skills to each proposal and pitch
• Work closely with cross functional teams (including editorial, sales, communications, insights, brand marketing and creative strategists) to conceptualize, program, and develop robust concepts to develop engaging brand experiences, using key insights, that deliver on goals and objectives, translating concepts via proposals and marketing materials
• Manage experiential concepts from initial concept, ideation and pitch through to execution and recap for a range of experiences on behalf of Vox Media's varied networks
• High touch client and internal stakeholder management during both pre-sale and post sale for events including leading meetings and correspondence to articulate program details, deliverables and program elements
• Lead producer on select events including budget development and management including but not limited to: client management, vendor/venue outreach and contracting, timeline and deliverables, oversee staff and extended production team, onsite/day of execution
• Support on the development and execution of select tentpole events including venue sourcing, budget development and creative ideation and key production elements in partnership with experiential leadership team
• Use industry knowledge to contribute to experiential priorities and achieve goals in creative and effective ways
• Other responsibilities as assigned by manager or supervisor
What You'll Bring:
• Familiarity with Vox Media brands
• 2+ years experience working in media
• Strong understanding and interest in current events, pop-culture, trends and innovations with the ability to translate that knowledge into experiences and revenue-driving opportunities
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once while paying close attention to deadlines and details
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong skill set to come up with creative/out-of-the-box concepts, build proposals, and potentially execute when they sell through
• Ability to collaborate across multiple departments and understand the value of working as a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn37x3-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.