New York Magazine and VOX Media are looking for compassionate and organized folks to join our customer experience team, helping us bring high-quality, engaging customer support to the subscribers and readers of our various brands. As a Digital Care Associate, you'll work at the crosshairs of our product, editorial, and marketing teams; providing quality troubleshooting for any and every question our subscribers and readers may bring. You'll also work closely with other members of the Consumer Marketing team to create experiences that enhance the subscriber journey. In this job you'll primarily:
• Troubleshoot users experiencing difficulty with the website: website accessibility, billing, web applications, web browsers
• Provide rapid response to readers inquiring about specific coverage, events, or other editorial proceedings, acting as a representative of the New York Magazine brand to deliver clear and thoughtful solutions.
• Partner with external groups to work across print and merchandise initiatives coming from the Consumer marketing team.
• Collaborate with our data partners and the rest of the CM team to report on the voice of the customer, identify major pain points and act as a defender of the best subscriber experience possible
• Engage with customers in a unified and consistent voice across chat, email and other touch points
• Triage, research, diagnose and resolve customer facing issues from our new digital experience
• Embody the voice of the customer, partnering with product and technology teams to create new solutions where needed
• Report regularly on digital trends, customer issues and overall customer support performance internally.
• Collaborate and assist in the management offsite care agents.
• Create and maintain customer-friendly FAQs, help pages and other help content
• Create weekly recaps to better inform leadership, synthesizing the voice of the customer based on data from customer interactions
• Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A curious and inquisitive mindset along with excellent problem solving skills
• A knowledge of Zendesk or similar ticketing platforms preferred
• Experience working with digital subscription products and premium brands a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv5e1-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.