WHO WE ARE
Vox Media's Revenue organization handles advertising and marketing partnerships with brands and agencies, as well as lines of business in consumer revenue and commerce across the organization.
Vox Media is the leading modern media company. We guide our audience from discovery to obsession. We inspire essential conversations about what's now, what's next, and what's possible.
As a community of journalists and storytellers, business professionals, creators and technologists, we believe it is a moral and business imperative to amplify voices: to cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our organization and media. This applies to our candidates, our teams, our storytelling, our creative work, and our platforms, products, and partnerships.
The Concert Operations Manager is both an internal and external facing role and the ideal candidate will have experience at a Publisher, Supply-Side Platform, or relevant technology partner in Account Management, Analysis and Strategy with a focus on omni-channel Programmatic advertising and emerging formats. This role is part of the Media Revenue team, working in tandem with the Programmatic Operations team and will report to the Associate Director, Concert Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Operate as primary point of contact for Concert publishers with a focus on publisher health and yield analysis for tag-based and header bidding partners
• Serve as internal Concert subject-matter expert, helping to support Sales and Revenue Operations by providing knowledge on Concert offerings and activations as well as publisher partner inventory capacity and capabilities
• Lead project management for Concert initiatives exploring emerging formats such as video and audio, as well as manage relevant tech partnerships
• Provide operational excellence by identifying and ironing out internal process bottlenecks and inefficiencies
• Work closely with the following internal teams:
• Revenue Product–Integrating & onboarding new publisher partners
• Revenue Operations–Pricing/packaging of new Concert offerings and working closely with planners for pitch strategy
WHO YOU ARE
• 2+ years in digital media account management or revenue operations
• Publisher or SSP experience preferred
• Exceptional analytical, communication & problem solving skills
• Curiosity & willingness to learn by asking questions
• Ability to be an independent thinker
• Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and attention to detail
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to thrive without an abundance structure
• Effective team player
• Strong Excel skills required
• Programmatic knowledge a plus
If you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job posting, please apply with a cover letter to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to the Vox Media team or get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We've hired chefs who became editors, DJs who became UX designers, and sommeliers who became writers.
WHERE YOU'LL WORK
This job is remote.
The salary range listed below represents the minimum and maximum base pay for this position at the time of this posting. Final salary offered to the candidate selected for the position will be based on factors including but not limited to the candidate's skills and experience.
$90,000 — $100,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qej5-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.