- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
VICE Greece S.A. is looking for a Social Media Editor to work alongside with the editorial team. The Social Media Editor plays a pivotal role in the development and maintenance of our social media presence. For this position you should have a sharp eye for social media trends and emerging platforms. We are looking for a young professional with an entrepreneurial mindset, creative spirit and eagerness to constant learning.
Reports to: Editor in Chief
• Schedule all social posts for our content across all Vice Greece social channels.
• Develop social media marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Edit headlines to maximize click-through rates and increase engagement on all stories.
• Using knowledge of trending topics to source and pitch stories to editorial.
• Produce social-first branded campaigns on Instagram Live and Stories etc.
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly traffic goals across all social media accounts.
• Work with the International Online & Social Media Coordinator to develop platform strategy.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and acting accordingly.
• Reviewing and interpreting social analytics to measure and guide the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
Qualifications & Experience
• 2-3 years experience working as a Social Media Editor or similar.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
• Expert user of Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and other social media platforms.
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge (e.g. Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.).
• Experience of using Photoshop will be considered as an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Greek.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Highly engaging, versatile, and adaptable with the ability to keep up with industry trends and new social networks.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5k8n-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Vice Media Group
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.