Role x You
We are looking for a dynamic social media designer to be responsible for designing and uploading original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a social media designer include designing graphic material to promote our content, attracting and engaging viewers on social media, and working closely with the social publisher to align on strategy, editorial for creative brainstorming and channel manager for post scheduling.
To be successful as a social media designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch social media designer should be computer literate, highly organised, and able to work with little direction.
JAX is a joint venture between VICE and MBC Group. JAX Media's primary directive is to create a leading platform for quality digital Arabic language content centred on modern culture anchored in Saudi Arabia. While this role will focus on the delivery of the JAX Media proposition, it should also support and responsibly represent VICE's growing presence in KSA more broadly.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To research and design creative content for content posts
• To contribute directly in shaping campaigns concepts and approaches
• To craft Arabic and English designs as needed for projects
• Designing, editing and uploading engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
• Optimising social media designs based on our target audience's behaviours
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Proven experience delivering creative and cultural designs in KSA
• 2+ years of relevant work experience with a strong portfolio
• Strong knowledge of KSA cultural landscape
• Experience navigating cultural and governmental considerations in KSA
• Strong research skills
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Candidates, please note that if you are contacted by anyone with an email other than @vice.com purporting to be recruiting on behalf of Vice Media, it is not legitimate, and you should not engage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0601-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.