Vice Media Group
London, United Kingdom
Role x You
This role will play a key function within the Corporate Services Technology & Operations team at VICE Media Group - supporting teams across VICE's key businesses through the analysis, administration, and maintenance of our systems and the integrations that connect them. This person will report into a Global Program Manager on that team and provide cross-functional business support.
The Platform Administrator, Corporate Services, will be asked to provide that support across multiple systems within the VICE technology and operations ecosystem.
• Support the definition and implementation of advanced workflows, so that they can be applied across the organization.
• Automate targeted controls and approvals, improving accuracy and efficiencies within our processes.
• Integration Maintenance - preventing processing exceptions and delayed turnaround times which result in operational inefficiency and potential late fees.
• Patching, QA, and Testing
• Develop operational reporting, integration maintenance and real time reporting.
• Assist in the support of our operations and management teams, being proactive in creating ad-hoc and automated reporting around usage and performance.
• 4+ years Experience managing platforms such as Coupa (procurement and bill processing), Concur (travel and expense reconciliation), DocusignCLM (contract management), Greenslate (production and payroll operations).
• 4+ years previous systems administration experience, maintaining custom approval workflows, providing support to accounts payable around troubleshooting workflow and technical issues.
• Experience using data and analytics to make recommendations, solve problems and evaluate ROI, and drive process improvements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to various technical, stakeholder, and leadership audiences.
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy8y1p-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.