The Senior Media Strategist DACH will be responsible for managing workflow and pricing development within the local DACH market, responsibility for the implementation of new tools and systems, developing in-depth strategies and media solutions to meet VICE's and Refinery29's partners objectives, reporting into Head of Media Strategy EMEA. You will work across multiple departments including sales, creative, production, strategy and marketing.
• Develop media strategies in collaboration with the VICE sales, creative, strategy and production teams
• Develop accurate and effective DACH and international media plans across display, video and social
• Effectively manage and monetise VICE owned and third-party inventory (YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat)
• Work with internal data teams to push forward the use of data in media strategies, optimize reports and benchmarks
• Knowledge of brand studies and research methods in order to evaluate the success of media partnerships
• Work with teams across EMEA to align digital media strategies for cross market activation and commercial propositions
• Provide recommendations to optimise and adapt digital campaigns according to delivery, data insights and analytics
Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience in media and/or a publishing environment, with a focus on developing media strategies and media plans
• Extensive experience in the following areas: paid social activation, display advertising, programmatic advertising and branded content
• Fluent in English and German
• Deep knowledge of technological, cultural and media trends
• Deep knowledge of insight tools (Comscore)
• A proactive and independent work ethos
• A passionate and curious approach to innovative and non-traditional brand communications
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq9je-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.