The Senior Media Strategist DACH will be responsible for managing workflow and pricing development within the local DACH market, responsibility for the implementation of new tools and systems, developing in-depth strategies and media solutions to meet VICE's and Refinery29's partners objectives, reporting into Head of Media Strategy EMEA. You will work across multiple departments including sales, creative, production, strategy and marketing.
• Develop media strategies in collaboration with the VICE sales, creative, strategy and production teams
• Develop accurate and effective DACH and international media plans across display, video and social
• Build activation strategies for integrated content campaigns with particular focus on audience, platform and measurement
• Effectively manage and monetise VICE owned and third-party inventory (YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat)
• Work with internal data teams to push forward the use of data in media strategies, optimize reports and benchmarks
• Knowledge of brand studies and research methods in order to evaluate the success of media partnerships
• Work with teams across EMEA to align digital media strategies for cross market activation and commercial propositions
• Provide recommendations to optimise and adapt digital campaigns according to delivery, data insights and analytics
Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience in media and/or a publishing environment, with a focus on developing media plans and strategies
• Extensive experience of paid social media and experience in using Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat & Youtube Ads Platform
• A demonstrated ability to bring creative ideas to life
• Fluent in German & English
• Deep knowledge of technological, cultural and media trends
• Deep knowledge of insight tools (Quantcast, GWI etc.)
• Ability to critique strategic and creative approach
• A proactive and independent work ethos
• A passionate and curious approach to innovative and non-traditional brand communications
• A great communicator who can demonstrate emotional intelligence when building relationships with key internal stakeholders and clients
• Familiarity and genuine interest in VICE, our family of sites and our tone of voice
We're looking forward to hearing from you!!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkw6k-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.