VICE x Team
Information Systems provides the company with tools to integrate our various platforms and SaaS systems.
Role x You
You are a fast learner with good communication skills, comfortable understanding business problems and communicating with non-technical people. You are an experienced integrations developer familiar with the IPaaS landscape (Mulesoft focus), including some architecting experience.
You have experience working with key enterprise systems and some familiarity with common business processes. You are always looking for a better solution and believe in delivering quality software.
As a senior integration developer you will be designing, developing and maintaining an enterprise integration system that touches every part of VICE's business from core financial systems, digital ad sales, through to feature film production.
You will also be responsible for managing, training, and developing the integrations team.
• 4+ years working with Mulesoft
• 4+ years of experience working in enterprise integrations, from design to post launch support.
• Experience consuming REST & SOAP APIs
• Experience developing in API ''layers'' - Experience APIs vs System APIs vs Processing APIs
• Experience working with one or more of Netsuite, Salesforce, Concur, Coupa, Workday
We'd love if you also had these:
• Experience with the design, testing & deployment of integration solutions
• Some knowledge of basic sales, accounting and finance practices.
Candidates, please note that if you are contacted by anyone with an email other than @vice.com purporting to be recruiting on behalf of Vice Media, it is not legitimate, and you should not engage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyk2b-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.