Supervising Producer, Innovation
Vice Media Group
SENIOR INTEGRATED PRODUCER (Virtue)
Integrated Producers at Virtue are the lead on all encompassing project elements and phases from project inception to completion. They think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure . Our Integrated Producers are creative problem solvers, who strive to find solutions, all while managing both the internal and client teams. They're humble, empathetic, and focus on delivering exceptional work the team is proud of, on time and within budget.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the execution of mid - large size integrated programs independently, under an Executive Integrated Producer or with supporting Producers that you will manage.
• Responsible for projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch, retrospective
• Craft relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets, etc.
• Responsible for timeline creation and management with ability to manage change requests and adjust timing, providing solutions as issues arise
• Influencing the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for the agency/client relations while protecting the internal team
• Owning project management/workflow system data entry, reporting, and financial analysis
• Cross-functional team lead; provides oversight and support on all Client deliverables with strong focus on Creative partnership & execution
• Initiate and lead standing and ad hoc meetings needed for alignment and execution, which includes creating and communicating agendas beforehand as well as recapping notes and next steps afterward
• Quality assurance management, including copy and design reviews, client feedback integration, and media specs
• Ability to prioritize project tasks, communicating priorities especially for the Creative team to ensure milestones are met
• Coordinate with cross-functional team consisting of strategists, creatives, creative production, account and executive management. Partner to our finance team, business affairs, and legal
• Participate in/schedule internal meetings in an efficient manner with the ability to balance the needs of the internal team against client milestones; advocating what's best to deliver creative excellence
• Assist the creative teams from concepting ideas, development and execution;
• Working closely with Creative Ops & Creative leadership on establishing both program specific priorities as well as high-level agency priorities
• Manages and understands multiple aspe cts of production from digital, experiential, content (still & motion), print.
• Provide content production oversight (video, photo, multimedia) along with production team for all stages of content development from creative concepting, planning, pre-pro, production and post production
• Experience producing 'in-house' as well as bidding
• A familiarity with digital production for stages of technical builds , including UX/design, development, user acceptance testing, editorial/functional quality assurance, and deployment to live environments is a plus, though not required
• Provides input on vendor selection process, manages vendor relationships as necessary
• Lead retrospective meetings once program is completed, and ensure learnings are communicated effectively to the Integrated Production team and agency
• Understand the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities
• Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client and internal team
• At least 5 years integrated experience (interactive/digital, content production, OOH, TVC)
• Managed multiple budgets over $1MM with interdisciplinary teams up to 15 people large
• Proficiency in project management tools (Basecamp, Omniplan, MS project, Smartsheet,etc.)
• Experience developing Statements of Work, establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
• Proven ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery
• Managed Mid-Level and Associate PMs, Program Managers, and/or Project Managers; can act as mentor and train team members on process
• Comfortable being Client facing and presenting work
• Strong problem solving skills & intuitive
• Possess a fluency and neverending curiosity in the changing landscape of digital, social media platforms, trends, and best practices
• Experience validating briefs & objectives, deadlines & deliverables, and requesting information/details necessary for team to be able to deliver the work
• Collaborative leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build great working relationships with cross-functional team
• Expert understanding of the creative process and cross-media ad specs
• Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
• Ambitious and a self-starter
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and will geek out over process and improving p rocess
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.