Vice Media Group
VIRTUE Worldwide is VICE's full-service creative agency that creates cultural value for brands through stories. Leveraging on data and technology of the global VICE editorial powerhouse, VIRTUE Worldwide creates these stories to deliver tangible commercial impact.VIRTUE Worldwide covers research, strategy, creative development, production, content distribution and activation - all under a single roof and accessible worldwide. Role
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible of bringing creative ideas to life and come with visual concepts. They will work across VIRTUE, VICE and the sales department. You have a deep understanding of technical necessities needed for great design and you are a real pixel pusher. You'll work closely together with strategist, designers, project and account managers who make work that drives creative excellence. You can technically deliver to printers, media companies and edit studios.
• The ability to get all input needed for creative process and challenge brief if needed
• The ability to create a visual concept and bring an idea visually to life
• 100% knowledge of the VICE brand and its properties
• Is up to date in the newest developments in culture, art, technology, photography, film, advertising, fashion, music, food and your culture.
• The ability to explain ideas clear and concise in a write up
• Has understanding of design 'do's and font's'
• Is professional and feels shared responsibility for overall company performance
• Visual concepts bringing an idea to life
• Flawless design
• Fast and efficient design work
• Able to deliver technically Profile
• BA or MBA in graphic or digital design.
• 5 - 8 years relevant experience.
• A strong portfolio
• Experience with Masters Adobe's Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote and Acrobat
• Is able to manage their time and deliver against deadlines on time
• Excellent communication skills
• Likes to collaborate with others and puts the idea before ego
• Ability to effectively incorporate/process client feedback
• A strong voice to make your ideas yours, and we'll do our best to make them real.
• Energy to work we didn't ask you to do. We're sure you're a passionate person, show it. Working at VICE VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93oy4-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.