Creative is one of the most crucial and high-energy departments within VICE; it is the bridge between the VICE audience and brands that want to connect with them. Creative are the custodians of VICE culture in the commercial space - they take brand messages and brand money and make content, events, and activations that enrich the lives of young people.
As a VICE Creative, you will be a source of interesting, entertaining, and groundbreaking ideas that serve both our audience and our clients. You will attend briefings, brainstorms, and client presentations, and then oversee the execution of content and experiential projects.
You will have proven experience in the delivery of best-in-class branded video and editorial content, across multiple digital formats and platforms, preferably across different parts of the APAC region. You're more likely to come from a content production background than from an ad agency. An excellent storyteller and presenter, you can articulate ideas succinctly and compellingly.
Success in this role requires creative stamina; the ability to stay inspired and productive through tight deadlines, tough feedback, and tricky briefs. You will need a sense of humor, a sense of what's right, and a sense of what VICE stands for. You will need to work with all departments as well as people in the creative community. You will need to give and receive constructive feedback and work collaboratively with the APAC creative and client strategy teams.
• Develop ideas and proposals for our brand partners including various executions such as; editorial and photo features, social-first initiatives, video series, and experiential programs.
• Attend briefings and brainstorms, bringing a positive mindset and problem-solving mentality.
• Build presentation material and present in a confident and engaging manner.
• Collaborate with producers on the creative execution of concepts through all stages of production and post, including native editorial, video content, and experiential.
• Build and maintain connections within the local and regional creative communities in order to help connect key creatives with brand money and make great stuff.
• Proactively workshop new ideas and branded content initiatives internally through the various stages of development.
• Minimum 3-5+ years professional experience in content, media, advertising, or communications;
• A deep understanding of video content and entertainment;
• A deep and demonstrated understanding of youth culture across music, fashion, travel, and pop culture;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
• The ability to work under tight deadlines while balancing multiple projects;
• The ability to take on feedback, knockbacks, and rebriefs while maintaining positive creative momentum;
• Strong presenting and public speaking skills;
• A strong reel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33bkq-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.