Senior Business Development Manager (Virtue Americas)
The Senior Business Development Manager, reports to the Head of Business Development, Virtue Americas and the Managing Director, Virtue Americas and is responsible for managing our Americas business development opportunities and working on special projects for the Managing Director.
• Support Head of Business Development and Managing Director, Virtue Americas on all inbound, outbound, and adhoc growth initiatives for the Americas
• Lead inbound new business opportunities from qualification through close.
• Partner with Heads of Client Service, Strategy, Creative, and Production on all pitches to ensure the highest standard of organization, preparation, and delivery.
• Manage New Business Coordinator to ensure growth and impact on the team.
• Track opportunity pipeline and activity reporting in collaboration with Finance.
• Develop RFP response copy, presentation content, and any other ad hoc marketing copy/asset needs necessary.
• Lead special projects in partnership with the Managing Director, Virtue Americas.
• In partnership with the Head of Business Development, PR/Comms, and Managing Director
• Co-lead ideation, development, and execution of annual agency marketing strategy to drive increased brand awareness and qualified inbound lead generation.
• Create marketing plan, including setting goals and tactics, e.g. partnership execution conference and event planning; content thought leadership strategy; case study development with Client Partners; and creation of other ad hoc marketing asset needs.
• Manage current agency partnership relationships (i.e. adforum, Digital Dumbo, Marketing Society, She Runs It, etc) and ensure we're maximizing all relationships to deliver on agency goals and partnership agreements (excluding any publicity/press).
• Ideate on and execute current and prospective client events to provide Client Services and Business Development teams opportunities to build relationships outside of day-to-day work streams.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years in client service and/or business development experience at a creative and/or media agency
• Comfortable talking to senior clients about their challenges.
• Ability to travel to meet with prospective clients and lead new business meetings.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products, Keynote, and Salesforce
• Self motivated, team builder, takes initiatives, believes in the phrase ''teamwork makes the dream work'' and ''new business is everyone's business''
• Hands-on approach to managing both processes and people
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize • Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to speak eloquently, a great public speaker, and able to command a room in pitches
• Passion and drive for providing an exceptional product and experiences
• A people person and great, nice, and positive attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5owv-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.