Senior Analyst, Global Treasury
VICE x Team
The Vice Treasury Team plays a central role within the company, globally responsible for the liquidity for all entities. This team is responsible for managing all bank relationships, cash management activities, and developing risk management strategies.
The Treasury Department is very dynamic and reactive to market activities and needs of the organization. Being a partner to all teams within the company, creates exposure to a wide range of requirements and is fundamental to this group.
Role x You
Playing a major role within a Finance Team for a dynamic global organization is where this role will take you. Responsibilities will include the day-to-day operations of the Treasury tasks for Vice globally. This role will entail operating company-wide cash management activities consistent with liquidity needs and manage one local resource that will help with team goals for the Treasury department.
• Support treasury and cash management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs. This will include processing payments for Treasury, corporate and AP related items.
• Review covenants as per company's lenders to ensure the business operates within the requirements of the Credit Agreement, and administer debt drawdowns and repayments as necessary.
• Improve foreign exchange exposure identification and mitigate risks associated.
• Support bank administration to online banking platforms and modify controls as necessary as well as update bank mandates as needed.
• Support the Director of Cash Forecasting with regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis as well as support administration and maintenance of the Treasury Management System.
You'll Have These:
• Minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience with cash management and other treasury responsibilities in an international corporation. Familiarity with US, Canadian, and EMEA treasury and banking environments.
• Experience using online bank systems for information retrieval and transaction processing. Knowledge of services and products available from banks for corporate clients.
• Must have strong analytical skills and ability to work with large data sets efficiently.
• Team player able to collaborate with other Finance and Operational functions and work across functional groups.
• Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills and attention to detail.
• High integrity and a positive attitude.
• Must have exceptional analytical skills and advanced MS Excel capabilities. FP&A or similar experience preferred.
We'd love if you also had these:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting, advanced degree preferred.
• Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus.
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z320-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.