Program Manager, Business Technology Operations
Vice Media Group
VICE x Team
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of VICE's Salesforce environment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to maintain existing workflows and identify, develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Role x You
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
• Work with VICE's management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
• Work independently with members of various business units to define and document development requirements
You have these:
• Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
• Strong data management abilities
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
• Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
We'd love if you also had these:
• Experience with media-centric processes
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
• Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zeb7-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.