Associate Producer, Product Creative Strategy
VICE Japan is seeking Project Manager, Client Services to oversee client-facing programs from concept to execution and beyond. The emphasis of this role is to work closely with both the Virtue and VICE Sales teams to efficiently and accurately execute the delivery of branded campaigns, yet requires excellent coordination skills to ensure that the necessary expertise and contributions are sourced from the Editorial, Event, Communications and Production teams. The Project Manager will also contribute to development of brand partnership ideas, and at times, assist with day-to-day project management duties.
VICE's Project Manager will oversee commercial, client-facing programs from concept to execution. The type of project include branded content production on VICE's channels including I-D to client's project by VICE's in-house creative agency, Virtue.
• Foster and lead endemic client relationships
• To develop and monitor project documents such as project timeline, budget, and deliverables trackers for assigned project.
• Arrange coordination meetings with client and project team
• To work closely with internal departments like Sales/Account, Creative and Production for project resources and ensure delivery of project.
• To lead communication with client during project execution phase.
• To work closely with 3rd party suppliers and service providers for project delivery.
• To work closely with the Finance department to manage project financial health (PO, invoices, contract, etc)
• Successfully lead and manage content and marketing campaigns for Clients
• Understand and socialise client needs and develop strategies to meet key objectives
• Cultivate and grow client relationships to ensure a high level of satisfaction and positive experience focussed on growing return/retained business
• Marketing Skills:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Client's business
• Be the guardian and promoter of information and insight about the brand when called for. He or she must ensure that they are well informed about the brand, its market and its competitors.
• Financial Management:
• Work closely with finance department to manage project budgets
• To keep accurate and detailed project budgets
• To be responsible for accurate invoicing of all activity on the account
• To create a well organised system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of work
• Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years experience in project management, preferably from advertising agency or media agency background.
• Must be fluent in both Japanese and English, both written and verbal.
• Effective project management skills, in coordinating a wide range of specialists both internal and external.
• Attention to detail with regard to budget and schedule management.
• Effective team player.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.