You will work across all VICE & i-D owned digital channels (Vice.com, Munchies, Noisey and i-D). You will be directly responsible to the Production Manager for the day-to-day workings of the production team, and will be across multiple productions at one time.
You will work closely with and help manage the digital production team in the UK. You will help ensure that productions run smoothly, meet deadlines and are compliant & safe. Ensuring nothing is overlooked from shoot set up to final delivery.
You shall be highly organized, good at prioritising, personable, detail focused and willing to assist in all aspects of Production. You will be working in a busy environment and must be able to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines; a background in documentary and/or current affairs shoot set-ups is preferred.
• Co-ordinate travel, accommodation, work permits, and visas for cast and crew.
• Work collaboratively with the producers and directors to ensure all shoots are scheduled and organise all elements of shoot needs.
• Prepare and distribute call sheets, RA, production reports, shooting schedules, crew and cast lists where necessary.
• Responsible for ensuring the completion of all tasks relating to the delivery of a film, including release forms, and licensing paperwork, ensuring that circulation to the relevant people and uploaded to the VICE video entries for transmission.
• Ensuring films are compliant with Health & safety, Vice polices, legal and compliance. Flagg issues that need to be cleared or escalated and ensure all release forms are obtained on every shoot with the assistance of AP/Researcher.
• Working alongside the post-production preparing for upcoming ingests, final post and ensuring assets are delivered and stored appropriately and distributed.
• Negotiate rates and book crew as required by the Production Manager.
• Working across multiple productions and prioritising conflicting demands.
• Responsible for checking reconciliation of all petty cash and credit cards for VICE & I-D Production shoots.
• Supporting the PM with preparing production budgets and cost reporting on their own projects.
• Overseeing the management of production secretary.
• Tying up all loose ends, and ensuring that office files are stored safely, and in a suitable format, so that other personnel when required can easily access information.
• Ordering equipment, supplies and arranging their delivery/collection.
• Help manage all activation for video, and liaising with our international territories and PR teams.
• To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time
• To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn85j3-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.