Live Broadcast Associate Producer
The production coordinator will be very organized with strong verbal/written skills , tech savvy in terms of latest camera and video editing technologies as well as be able to work with multiple deadlines. The production coordinator must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment and is expected to be highly motivated, able to handle a large workload and be dedicated to detail .
• Create a pool of qualified crew
• Administrate the PO process with Freelancers and the VICE financial system
• Communicate consistently with creative team and executive leadership
• Offer troubleshooting and address maintenance issues
• Recruit personnel for various production needs
• Keep records of freelancers and follow their schedules and paper works
• Provide a weekly report of task completion and costs
• Any additional duties as directed by immediate supervisor or designee
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors in Film and Arts or any of the related media fields required
• 2+ years of experience in the television industry specifically working with production
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to effectively multi-task
• Proven flexibility and ability to work night and weekends, if required
• Ability to travel to New York and national and international, if needed
• Knowledge of TV Production producers and processes
• Detail orientation and ability to meet critical deadlines
• Strong business and professional ethics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
• Knowledge of MAC computer systems and programs
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with changing priorities
• Team player who is eager to learn
• Experience with VICE brand is a plus
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkw7k-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.