The Product Support Specialist provides an autonomous first level of support to VICE Media Group's internal teams and assists them with any issues pertaining to our content management system and website performance.
• As a Product Support Specialist, you will be given the tools and training to work independently in your timezone for a Global Product & Engineering Team.
• You will receive and review support tickets submitted from the editorial team and work with the product and engineering team to understand and resolve the problem.
• If a question cannot be immediately answered, you will be expected to use available resources and consult with the product team to advance the resolution of the issue in a timely manner.
• For bugs and issues that require development work, you will be required to create an in-depth ticket describing the issue, including instructions on how to reproduce it.
• You will be expected to create and share regular reports including high-priority issues and the progress of open tickets.
• Support responsibilities described above will take up about 80% of your time. In addition, you may be requested to engage in activities such as training or to participate in company events such as product launches, at the request of the Product team.
• 3+ years experience in a frontline technical support role
• Familiarity with project management ticketing systems (we use Jira)
• Strong written (we use Slack) and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of editorial content management systems - particularly WordPress - strongly preferred
• High attention to detail and self-organization skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez4m7-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.